A SPACE Philippines hosts PechaKucha Night Manila Vol. 6 on Thursday, 5th of May 2016 at the _GALLERY at A SPACE Greenbelt.
“An Evening For The Senses” —PechaKucha Night Manila is back in Manila with even more interesting 20×20 presentations by eight (8) speakers from all sorts of fields and walks in life. It’ll be exciting night, full of sharing stories and listening.
The speakers for this event are:
- Henry Muños, founder of Edukasyon.ph and co-founder of Bantay.ph. He will talk about education as social elevator: what are the issues + and what is being done to address them.
- Aisa Mijeno, Filipina scientist, CEO and co-founfer of Sustainable Alternative Lighting (SALt) lamp will also be there to once again inspire us with her innovations.
- Jen Horn, founder of MUNI PH, a creative, cause-driven community for mindful living.
- Aia De Leon, a singer/songwriter, who is now into events production
- Russel Vergara
- JP Deloso,Commercial Lead of A SPACE Philippines
- Celina Le Niendre, food & beverage professional
- Christina Grisar, painter + former journalist