Last January 28, 2017, Circle Coin kicked started it’s way here in the Philippines as the emerging digital currency in the Finance Technology (FinTech) World which originated from Japan.
The Circle Coin Kick Off 2017 was held last January at K-Pub BBQ in The Fort Strip where unlimited Korean BBQ, kimchi rice, soups and drinks were served to every guests. It’s an all Asian event where in Japanese delegates officially formed foundations with their Filipino key partners at a Korean themed venue hall.
Fujimaru Nichols and Jeremille Raton shook hands, whom respectfully represented the Japan delegates and the Filipino key partners. A total of 200 guests joined in witnessing and celebrating this event. The house was indeed full! Full of cheers, celebration, opportunities, surprises and of course BBQ!
Coach Jonathan then presented the facts and details about Circle Coin. Here are some highlights worth noting:
- Digital Currency is similar to physical currencies. It is a great medium of exchange and allows instantaneous conversions and transactions wherein you won’t need a bank account to do so and the transactions are faster than bank or other money transfer options.
- Circle Coin (XCC) presents great potential monetary exchange value. Just like the popular Bitcoin (BTC), wherein 1 BTC started as $0.008 last March 2010 then grew to $0.08 in just five days. That’s a 1000% increase! Today, 1 BTC is priced at $956 which is equivalent to ₱47532. 1 XCC is priced at $0.53 / ₱26 today. Imagine 5 years from today, how much will 1 XCC be?
- Opening your CCNAVI account to purchase XCC is free and will not require you to open any bank account. Just visit ccnavi-philippines.clubto register and create your own account.
- Purchasing XCC is made possible with your CCNAVI account and the minimum Reservation amount is ₱2000, afterwards in unit of ₱1000.
- XCC is currently on crowdsale and the Reservation Period is up until January 31, 2017. Deposit Reception period will start from February 1, 2017.
- Digital Manuals were given to every guests at the event via a USB Flash Drive. Circle Coin Friction pens were given as tokens and 20 gadgets including bluetooth earphones and VR Boxes were given away as raffle prizes to the lucky winners. One lucky guest even won herself a 24″ Flat Screen LED TV!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Join the FinTech world and open the door to Digital Currency with Circle Coin by registering here. My wallet ID is 7015613, that you can input the referrer’s wallet ID. Make every circle count.
Circle Coin is a hybrid digital currency with not just the function as a currency, but also combined with an original mileage program where users can enjoy various contents.