JazzyPay, the secure and fast way of remittance for payments to schools, hospitals, clinics, and other facilities.
JazzyPay has an advocacy and that is partnering with top educational and medical institutions, to open doors to the discovery and support of the next generation of potential entrepreneurs conducting thesis and case studies in line with agricultural, medicinal and technical breakthroughs which can greatly improve lives. JazzyPay donates 5% of their revenues for scholarship, thesis competition, start-up pitch and acceleration programs.
This company goes on track to aid in the startup ecosystem and is determined to help alleviate poverty by creating more job opportunities here in the Philippines so that will eventually elevate our economic status.
JazzyPay’s Official Partners:
- Compleat Smile Dental Aesthetics Centre – Quezon City
- Compleat Smile Dental Aesthetics Centre – SMX Mall of Asia
- Manila Adventist College – Pasay City
- Adventist Medical Center Manila – Pasay City
- Molar Hub Dental Clinic – Calamba Laguna
- Smile Savers Dental Care Clinic – Manila
- Smile-A-holics Dental Clinic – CQ
- Mandadero Dental Clinic – Olongapo City
- Bacud Dental Centre – Caloocan
- G.F. Gomez Dental Office – Antipolo
- Bonifacio Dental Center – Angeles City, Pampanga
- The Learning Place – UPLB Laguna
- Instant Reader – 35 Branches Nationwide
JazzyPay traction in 2 months:
- Processed over Php 100,000 online transactions without marketing.
- More than 100 partnership applications processed
- Secured partnerships with private schools, clinics, and hospitals nationwide.
JazzyPay Projected Traction in One Year (October 2017 to October 2018):
- Will process One Billion Pesos (Php 1,000,000,000) worth of online payment transactions by October 2018
- Estimated to secure another 400 schools, hospitals, and clinics’ partnership nationwide.
- Will reach Facebook Brand Awareness by June 2018 with an estimated of over 100,000 Facebook Likes & Followers.
- Estimated to secure and close seed investment round before Jan 2018
JazzyPay was in the TOP 20 FINALISTS for Startup Summit 2017 organized by YES Philipines and is among the 8 best eHealth Solutions for the final round of the HealthTech Challenge Demo Day.